Elaneer Payasam can be served as an after meal dessert.
Ingredients – Tender Coconut/Elaneer Payasam Recipe
Prep time: 10 Min | Serves:2
Tender coconut water- from 1 coconut
Tender Coconut Pulp – from 1 coconut
Sweetned Condensed milk – 1/4 cup
Boiled Milk – 1/4 Cup
Cardamon Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Take the tender coconut pulp and chop them into small pieces. Reserve 2 tblspn for later use. Grind the remaining coconut pulp and coconut water together into a fine paste.
- Add the reserved coconut pieces into the ground paste.
- Add the Condensed Milk and cardamom powder and mix them.
- Add the Boiled milk and Mix them together.
- Elaneer Payasam/Tender Coconut Kheer is now ready to Serve.
- Tender Coconut Kheer/Payasam Tastes awesome when Chilled.
- I have not added Sugar as the sweetened condensed milk was sufficient for me. If you wish to have sweeter Kheer/Payasam you can add sugar as per your taste.
Elaneer Payasam/ Tender Coconut Kheer – Tasty dessert in few minutes
[Kheer, Tender Coconut Kheer, Elaneer Payasam]