A granita – the ice crush, is a frozen dessert made from sugar, water and assorted flavours. They are wonderful desserts. Some common granita flavors are citrus, fruit, coffee and tea. I am sharing Green Grapes Granita Recipe here. The texture of granita is coarser and flakier. It’s crunchy at the first spoonful and then melts deliciously in your mouth. On a hot summer’s day, no refreshment beats it revitalizing taste. Here goes the Recipe…
Checkout other Desserts and Sweets
[ Granita , Ice Crush, Green Grapes Granita ]
Green Grapes Granita Recipe
|Recipe type: Dessert||| Cuisine: International||| Yield / Serves: 4|
|Prep time: 5 to 6 hours|||Taste: Sweet and Chill|
Green Grapes – 250 grams
Sugar – 3 Tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Green Grape Granita:
- Blend the green Grapes and sugar together in a blender and strain the juice separately.
- Place in a tray in freezer for 3 to 4 hours or until it freezes.
- Remove it from the freezer and scrape it using a spoon. Make sure to scrape well on all the sides as thick ice is formed on the sides.
- Freeze again for another 30 minutes.
- Now again remove it from freezer and stir it using a fork.
- Repeat this process again and again thoroughly for every 30 minutes for next 3 hours. The Green Grape Granita is ready now.
- Take granita out of freezer and serve immediately.
- Using a Fork for scrapping gives beautiful flakes than using a spoon.
- If the mixture isn’t stirred thoroughly you might end up with small blocks of ice.
Serve Granita as a Dessert Chilled.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)