Mutton Liver Recipe
Green Mutton Recipe
Mutton Gravy Recipe
Mutton Masala Recipe
Vermicelli Mince Meat Briyani
Coriander Kheema Masala
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 20min||| Total time:30 Min|
|Recipe type: Side Dish||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 4|
Mutton Kheema – 1/2 Kg
Onion – 2 or Shallots- 15
Coriander leaves – 1/2 Cup finely chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 4 teaspoon
Salt to Taste
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coriander Kheema Masala:
- Wash the mutton kheema well. Add the washed kheema into a pressure cooker. Add Salt and turmeric powder. Add water upto the level of kheema and close the pressure cooker. Pressure cook for 3 whistles. Simmer the flame after 1st whistle. Switch off after 3 whistles. Wait until the pressure releases on its own.
- Open the pressure cooker. We can see some water still remaining. I utilize this water for making Mutton Kheema Soup or Mutton Gravy. Heat oil in a Pan. Add oil. Add mustard seeds and wait until it splutters. Add onion and saute until glossy. Add Chopped Coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste and saute them well. Add the strained mutton kheema and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add Chilli Powder and Coriander powder and saute them for 5 minutes. Coriander Kheema Masala Is now ready to serve.
- Cleaning kheema is a bit tricky. Since the particles are tiny they tend to wash out in water. Use a fine cloth to drain the excess water while washing.
- This is a dry side dish. If you wish to serve with chapathi or roti add half cup of water left out during pressure cooking and make it watery.
Mutton Kheema Masala can be served as a side dish with Plain Rice, Roti, Idli or dosa.