Lemon Pomegranate Popsicle
|Prep time: 6 Hours|||Taste: Sweet with the flavour of lemon|
|Recipe type: Popsicle||| Cuisine: International||| Yield / Serves: 4|
Lemon – 1
Sugar – 2 tablespoon
Pomegranate – 1 medium
Water – 1 Cup
Step by Step Photos on how to make Lemon Pomegranate Popsicle:
- Squeeze out the juice from 1 Lemon. Remove the seeds from the Pomegranate.
- Add Lemon juice, Sugar and water into a blender and blend until the sugar dissolves. Add the pomegranate into the juice now.
- Pour the Lemon juice pomegranate mixture into the popsicle moulds. Freeze them for 6 hours or until they freeze.
- Yay the Lemon Pom Pops are ready. Enjoy them.
- These Lemon pops are a healthier and cost efficient alternative to store bought pops.
- Adjust the sweetness of these pops as per your taste buds.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have popsicle molds, you can just use paper or plastic cups too.
Lemon Pomegranate popsicles can be enjoyed any time of the year.