Aamras / Mango Pulp
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Taste: Sweet||| Total time:30 Min|
|Recipe type: Dessert||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 2|
Ripe Mango – 2
Dry Ginger powder – a generous pinch
Cardamon Powder – a generous pinch
Saffron Strands Few
Step by Step Photos on how to make Aamras / Mango Pulp :
- Peel and Chop Mangoes. Add into a blender. Add Cardamon Powder and Dry ginger powder.
- Blend them together. If you would like to have even more watery consistency can add some water or milk. Garnish with saffron strands.
- Delicious Aamrus is ready to have with pooris
- I have used Alphonso mangoes for the aamras the sweetness of the mangoes was enough for me so I did not add sugar. If the mangoes are not sweeter add some sugar. For healthier option replace sugar with jaggery
- The mangoes with no fibre are suitable for this recipe.
Aamras can be served as a dessert with a full meal or with Poori and Mix Veg Kurma.