Wheat Paneer Crackers
Eggless Coconut Macaroons
Christmas Sugar Cookies
Pista and Coconut Cookies
|Prep time: 20 Min||| Cook time: 20 Min||| Total time: 40 Min|
|Recipe type: Sweet||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yields / Serves: 24|
Pistachios – 1 Cup
Egg white – 1 egg
Jaggery Powder- 1/4 Cup
Desiccated Coconut – 1/2 Cup
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pista and Coconut Cookies:
- Blend Pistachios into a fine Powder. Add Jaggery Powder.
- Mix well. Add the Desiccated Coconut powder and mix them.
- Add the egg white little by little and mix well and make it into a dough. Roll them into a dough. Flatten them. Shape them using a cookie cutter. Line up a baking tray with parchment paper. Arrange the shaped cookies in a tray.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 Deg C. Bake the cookies at 180 Deg C. Bake until the cookies starts browning. I have baked for 20 minutes. After the cookies are baked let them cool down completely. Store them in an air tight container. It keeps good for about a week in the Kitchen counter.
- The Baking time of the oven differ from different ovens. Read your user manual carefully before you start baking.
- If 1 egg white is not sufficient to make a dough add a few drops of hot water.
- If the dough is sticky while flattening sprinkle some wheat flour.
Pista cookies are a healthy option and can be served as an any time snack. My Darling Daughter was very much fond of them.