Christmas Sugar Cookies
Pistachio and coconut Cookies
Wheat Paneer Crackers – eggless
Eggless Coconut Macaroons
White Chip Chocolate Cookies
|Prep time: 20 Min||| Bake time: 20Min||| Total time: 40 Min|
|Recipe type: Cakes and Bakes||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 15|
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
Coco Powder – 3 tablespoon
Powdered Sugar – 1/3 Cup
Butter – 1/4 Cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Baking Soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Milk as required
White chocolate Chips – 3 tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make White Chip Chocolate Cookies:
- Add in Whole Wheat flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, powdered Sugar in a bowl. Sift the mixture 3 or 4 times.
- Add in the melted butter. Mix them well. Add in the milk as required and roll them into a thick dough.
- Sprinkle coco powder and roll the dough. Add in the White choco chip cookies and mix them well.
- Flatten the dough and shape them using the cookie cutter of your choice. Line up the baking tray with a parchment paper and arrange the cookies in the baking tray. Preheat the oven to 180 Deg C for 10 minutes. Place the Baking tray in the Oven. Bake the Cookies for 20 minutes in 180 Deg C. Remove the tray from the oven. Allow it to cool down completely.
- Enjoy the White Chip Chocolate Cookies as a any time snack.
- Adjust the Sugar level as per your sweet requirements.
- Add the milk as required to roll the dough.
- The Baking time differs from oven to oven. Please read your user manual carefully before your start baking.
White Chip Chocolate Cookies can be served as a anytime snack.