Kathamba Kuzhambu Powder
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 10 Min||| Total time: 20 Min|
|Recipe type: Kitchen Basics||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: as mentioned|
Channa Dal – 2 tablespoon
Tur / Toor Dal – 2 tablespoon
Coriander Seeds – 3 tablespoon
Urad Dal – 2 tablespoon
Jeera / Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Pepper – 1 teaspoon
Raw Rice – 1 teaspoon
Fenugreek – 1 teaspoon
Dry red Chillies – 10
Step by Step Photos on how to make Kathamba Kuzhambu Powder:
- Dry roast each ingredient separately.
- Cool down the mixture completely and blend them into a fine powder in a blender.
- Flavourful Spice Mix Powder is now ready.
- Roast each ingredient separately.
- Make sure not to burn the ingredients.
- Make sure to use the spice mix powder within a week.
Spice mix powder can be used to make sambar.