Cheese Cake is a Super Delicious Dessert that is enjoyed by everyone. It fills the Dining Table with bliss when it is made as an after meal dessert. Made this cheese cake as a christmas dessert and simply loved it. This is purely delicious. IT has a creamy top and a buttery biscuit bottom. Try this simple dessert and enjoy with family and friends. Here goes the recipe…
Black Forest Cake
Vanilla Sponge Cake
Carrot and Banana Cake – Eggless
Banana and Walnut Cake – Eggless
|Prep time: 40 Min||| Bake time: 50 Min||| Total time: 1 Hr 30 Min|
|Recipe type: Cakes and Bakes||| Cuisine: International||| Yields / Serves: 1|
Biscuits – 1 Cup crushed
Cream Cheese – 1.5 Cups
Sugar – 1/2 Cup + 1/4 Cup
Eggs – 4
Butter – 1/4 Cup
Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
Sugar Sprinkles – as required
Step by Step Photos on how to make Cheese Cake:
- Crush the biscuits using a blender into a coarse powder. Place them in a bowl. Melt the butter and add them into the powdered biscuits.
- Add in sugar. mix them well. Grease a springfoam tin with butter.
- Add in the biscuit powder mixture and press them firm to the bottom of the cake tin using a spoon.
- Take Cream Cheese in a bowl. Add in vanilla extract and sugar. mix them until they are creamy using a hand blender.
- Add in 2 eggs and blend them well. Add in the remaining egg and blend them again.
- Add the Cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base. Level them evenly. Preheat the Oven to 180 deg C for 10 minutes. Bake the Cheese cake for 50 minutes at 180 Deg C.
- Decorate with some sugar sprinkles on top. Allow it to cool down completely. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- I used nutrichoice digestive biscuits. You can use any biscuit of your choice which is mildly Sweet.
- The Quantity of the ingredients completely depends upon the springfoam tin that you are going to use. Adjust the sweetness of the cakes. The thickness of each layer.
- I have added granulated sugar as i like the texture of sugar after baking them.
- The cheese cake would wobble at the center after baking that is the right texture of a cheese cake.
- My little girl wanted the top of the cake to be browned hence i baked the cake once again with the top rod on for about 2 minutes. Hence the top of the cake is browned.
- The baking time differs for different ovens. so the baking time might be different for different ovens.
Cheese cake can be served as a dessert in any party/function. Can be enjoyed as a anytime snack.