A Fun twist from ordinary pancakes. A great breakfast idea for kids. Qucik and easy. This is a 2 ingredient Banana Pancake. Two Ingredients Eggs and Banana whisked together gives out something magical. Me and my little one simply loved it. They taste awesome when drenched in honey. It must be served as hot as it is taken out of the tawa.
Recipe type: Breakfast | Cuisine: International | Yield / Serves: 10 small pancakes
Taste: Tases like banana and eggy
Banana – 2
Egg – 2
Step by Step Photos on how to make Banana Pancake:
- Add banana and eggs into a bowl. Whisk them well using a fork.
- Heat a tawa. I have used a coin uttappa pan. Pour the Mixture on the tawa and cook them in low flame. Since they are delicate they burn easily so it is essential to cook in low flame.
- After one side is cooked flip it to the next side. After bothe sides are done carefully remove them from the pan using a thin spatula. Cook all the batter.
- Serve the banana pancakes hot with a spoon of honey topping.
- These pancakes are liquidy and delicate. They tend to burn easily.
- Keep your pancakes small. Its not only easy to flip but it cooks evenly.
- Let the pancakes cook on the first side until its golden brown. Lift a corner and peek. Once cooked flip them slowly. The batter might splutter on the tawa.
- The pancakes taste best when they are right out of the pan.
- These pancakes keep good for 3 days in refrigerator. But must be reheated and served but that wont taste as fresh as it was.
- The pancakes can be topped up with nuts or choco chips.