Choco Chip Cookies are Soft thick Cookies with Chocolate Chunks and Buttery dough baked into goodness. This is an all time favourite. This is crisp in the Sides and softer in the middle. Delicious Chocolate chips spread throughout them, making them a real treat. I would say this is one easy recipe that eveyone should know how to bake. It is as awesome as it is. Choco Chip Cookies are Sweet Soft and Cruncy favourites. They can be enjoyed as an any time snack. They are great for a lunchbox snack or after school snack, perfect with a cup of milk.
Eggless Choco Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Baking | Cuisine: International | Yield / Serves: 15 to 20 cookies
Taste: Sweet and chocolaty
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
Powdered Sugar – 1/3 Cup
Butter – 1/4 Cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Baking Soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Milk as required
Chocolate Chips – 3 tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make ChocoChip Cookies:
- Mix Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Wheat Flour and powdered sugar in a bowl. Sift the mixture 2 or 3 times so that the ingredients are mixed well. Add in the melted butter.
- Add in the required milk little by little as required and roll them into a soft dough.
- Add Choco Chips into the dough and mix them. Leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough flatten them into thin layer. Use your favourite cookie cutters and shape them. Preheat the Oven at 180 Deg C for 10 minutes. Line up the cookies in the Baking tray. Place them into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 Deg C or until the top of the cookies starts browning. Remove them from the oven and allow it to cool down completely.
- Store them in a air tight container. They keep good up to 10 days in the kitchen counter.
- The Baking time differs between different ovens. Read your usermanual carefully before you start baking.
- I prepared White Chip Chocolate Cookies and Choco Chip cookies together as it was easy for me to identify if the cookies are done.
- Do not make the cookies very thin they would turn out like chips. It it is made out thick it wont bake properly.
- When the Cookies are hot it might be soft. It would harden when the temperature drops down.