Recipe type: Appetizer | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Chicken Legs – 4
White Vinegar / Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Garam Masala – 1 tablespoon
Coriander Powder – 1 tablespoon
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tablespoon
Oil – as required for greasing
Step by Step Photos on how to make Grilled Chicken
- Add all the ingredients mentioned under “For Marination” and make them into a paste.
- Add the Chicken pieces into the marination masala and leave it into the refrigerator for atleast 2 hours.
- Grease your Grill pan. I have used my cast iron Grill pan. Preheat the Grill pan. Place the chicken streaks into the pan.
- Change sides for them to cook well evenly. Sprinkle oil whenever it gets dry. Cook until the chicken is done completely.
- LipSmacking Grilled Chicken is now ready to be served. Serve them hot.
- Marinating and tenderizing the chicken atleast 2 hours is essential for a flavourful tandoori chicken
- The bigger the chicken pieces the cooking time increases.
- If grilling the chicken in a oven preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for 50 mins . Every 15 minutes remove them from the oven and grease with generous oil.
- Again of using a oven for grill the cooking time completely depends on they size of the chicken pieces.
- If your garam masala does not contain turmeric powder add them seperately.
- If the chicken is not marinated enought it would be hard to bite.
- If the chicken is not cooked well its raw and rubbery in the center