Mix Veg Pakoda
Recipe type: Snack | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Beet Root – 1/3 Cup grated
Cabbage – 1/3 Cup grated
Carrot – 1/3 Cup grated
Beans – 1/3 Cup chopped
Onion – 1 big chopped
Coriander leaves – 1/4 Cup Chopped
Besan / Gram Flour – 3/4 Cup
Corn Flour – 2 tablespoon
Water – as required
Chilli Powder / Garam Masala – 1.5 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
Oil – for deep frying
Add any one of the following
White sesame seeds – 1 tablespoon
Fennel Seeds – 1 tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mix Veg Pakoda
- Chop all the veggies. Add all the veggies and add in salt.
- Add in Gram flour, Corn flour and mix them well.
- Sprinkle water on this mixture and mix them. Stop adding water when the mixture is moist enough to stick with each other. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon of pakoda veggie mixture into hot oil at a time.
- Deep fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove them from oil and place them in an absorbent paper for the excess oil to be absorbed.
- Yummy and Crispy pakoda are now ready to be served.
- While adding water take caution not to make the mixture into a paste. Or it would absorb more oil while deep frying. Add more gram flour to adjust the consistency.
- If the water is very less the contents of the pakoda would not hold shape while deep frying. Sprinkle more water to adjust the consistency.
- I did not add the chilli powder or garam masala as I was preparing it for my kid.