Prawn Fry | Iral Varuval
Recipe type: Side Dish | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Cleaned Prawns – 400 grams
Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon
Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Garam Masala – 3/4 teaspoon
Cornainder Powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
Salt – to taste
Oil – for Deep Frying
Curry Leaves – few
Dry red Chillis – 1
Step by Step Photos on how to make Prawn Fry | Iral Varuval
- Clean and Devein the prawns. Add all the ingredients listed under for marination and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a fry pan. Add in prawns one by one. Deep fry the prawns. Place them in an absorbent paper for the excess oil to be removed.
- Yummy Prawn Fry is now ready to be served
- Prawns cook very easily. It takes a maximum of 3 or 4 minutes. Do not overcook they get rubbery.
- Adjust the spice levels as per your taste. I have added less spices.
- I added curry leaves and dry red chillis into hot oil for flavor