Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Recipe type: Snack | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 250 grams
Sweet Potato – 250 grams
Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Oregano – 1 teaspoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Grab some sweet potatoes. Cut them open and peel them.
- Chop them into sticks. Add olive oil and mix them well.
- Add in Salt to taste, Pepper Powder and Oregano and mix them. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Arrange them in a baking tray. Preheat the overn at 200 Deg C for 10 minutes. Bake the Chips for 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes remove them from the oven and flip them using a tong. Bake them until the sides start darkening.
- Serve them with sauce or spiced yogurt.
- The baking time completely depends on the size of the potato.
- The sweet potato is slightly harder to chop. Using a sharp knife would help chopping easily.
- Make sure the chopped pieces are of same thickness or the thinner pieces would burn easily and the thicker pieces would not bake well.
- Do not bake for more time it would become harder and difficult to bite.