Oyester Mushroom French Beans Stir Fry
Recipe type: Side Dish | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Oyester Mushroom – 250 grams
French Beans – 1/2 Cup Chopped
Salt – to taste
Soya Sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
Pepper Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon for Mushroom + 1 tablespoon for Beans
Step by Step Photos on how to make Oyester Mushroom French Beans Stir Fry
- Wash and clean the oyester mushrooms. Chop them.
- Heat oil in a wok and add in the Oyester mushrooms and saute them. Add salt to taste The mushrooms releases some water in some type of mushrooms. Saute until the water disappears or the mushrooms are sauted completely.
- Heat oil in another wok. Add in the chopped French Beans. Add salt to taste. Cook until the veggie is cooked completely. If the mixture looks too dry sprinkle few drops of water.
- Add the sauted mushrooms into beans. Add in soya sauce and saute for 1 minute.
- Add in Pepper powder and saute for a minute.
- Tasty Oyester Mushroom French Beans Stir Fry is now ready to serve.
- The Mushrooms releases water while cooking.
- They shrink in size and there is a mild discoloration.
- Mushroom cooks in very less time. French Beans takes more time comparatively. That is why i have cooked both the veggies seperately.