Vanilla ice cream can be enjoyed as a fun treat or can be served as an after meal dessert. Home Made Vanilla ice cream can be prepared instantly as only few ingredients are involved. Hassle free. Add few ingredients and freeze it overnight. A delicious icecream is ready.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream is simply a delight. It is so easy and with only 3 ingredients. Can be enjoyed as is or as a topping with brownies and milkshakes.
- 1 Cup Fresh Cream
- 3/4 Cup Condensed Milk Sweetened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Mix the Fresh cream, Condensed Milk and Vanilla Extract and mix them well.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and leave it in the freezer overnight. Or until the mixture has hardened.
Once done take out from the freezer scoop them and enjoy.
- I have used vanilla powder but it can be replaced with vanilla extract as well.
- If using a hand blender to blend the mixture do not blend more time or the fresh cream would turn into butter.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Homemade Vanilla IceCream
- Mix Fresh Cream, Condensed milk and vanilla extract together.
- Mix them well gently.
- Pour them into a freezer safe bowl and place it in the freezer overnight.
- Scoop them and serve them.
- Enjoy the HomeMade Vanilla Icecream as an after meal dessert.