Pancakes are delightful breakfast option and are wholesome while served with some fruity topping.
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 Tablespoon Coconut Grated
- 2 Teaspoon Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
Add Vinegar into Milk. Leave it for few minutes as it might cuddle.
Add in eggs one by one and whisk them gently until the mixture is blended well. Add in Vanilla Extract. Give a quick stir. Set the Wet Ingredients aside.
Add in Wheat Flour, Baking Soda and Baking Powder and mix them well. Add in coconut. Mix them.
Add the Wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix them well. The mixture must have a runny consistency. Do not make it watery.
Heat a pan/tawa. Grease the pan with oil/Butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter at a time. Since it is in runny consistency it spreads on its own.
Let it cook one side for 2 minutes. Turn sides with a spatula. Cook agian for 2 minutes. A pancake is ready. Now do this for the remaining batter as well.
Arrange them. Serve them with any fruity sauce.
- To avoid eggs substitute to Curd.
- Add in the wet mixture little by little into the dry mixture to get the proper runny consistency.
- Do not make the mixture watery or it would not for a round shape in the tawa. It would be runny.
- If the mixture is thick add in few more spoons of milk.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Wheat Coconut Pancake
- Take milk in a mixing bowl add in vinegar and mix them well. Set aside for few mins. The milk might cuddle.
- Add in the eggs and mix them well.
- Take the Wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix them. Add in coconut scrapings and add in. Mix them gently.
- Now add in the wet mixture into this dry mixture and mix them well.
- Heat a tawa or a pan and grease with little butter or oil. Pour 1/4 Cup of batter in the pan and allow them to spread all by their own. After 2 minutes change sides using a spatula and allow it to cook.
- Collect them all and arrange them. This can be topped up with any choice of fruits and enjoyed as a healthy breakfast.