A healthy snack.
- 1 Cup Urad Dal Soaked overnight
- 3 Tablespoon Paneer Grated
- 1.5 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves Chopped
Soak Urad Dal overnight. Cook them with Salt and required water. Drain the excess water.
Heat oil in a Wok. Add in Cumin Seeds and allow them to splutter. Add in the cooked Urad Dal. Add in chopped green chillis. Saute for 2 minutes.
Add in paneer and ginger saute for 1 min. Switch off the flame and finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Paneer can also be replaced with grated coconut.
- Do not saute for more time after adding paneer.
- Sauting in coconut oil adds in a unique taste. It can be replaced with cooking oil.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Urad Dal Sundal
- Soak Urad Dal in water overnight. Drain the water and boil urad dail with enough water and salt until they cook soft. Drain the excess water.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in Cumin seeds and allow them to splutter. Add in Urad dal and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add in green chillis, and saute them. Add in paneer and Ginger and saute them for a minute. Add in Chopped coriander leaves.
- Healthy snack is now ready.
Urad dal sundal can be enjoyed as a healthy snack.