Orange Paneer Kheer / Orange Paneer Payasam is a simple rich creamy and delicious dessert.
- 1.5 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1.5 Oranges
- 1/8 Cup Nuts
- 1.5 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Paneer Scrambled
Peel oranges. Remove all the white portion from the orange.
Heat ghee in a wok. Roast the nuts.
Remove the nuts from the ghee. Add in the boiled milk. Bring it to boil.
Add in Condensed Milk and bring it to boil once again.
Add in Scrambled paneer and cook for few mins. Switch off the flame and add in the roasted nuts.
Allow the kheer to cool down. Add in the oranges and allow to refrigerate for atleast 30 minutes.
Serve the kheer chilled
- Orange Kheer tastes best when served chill.
- Condensed milk can also be replaced with sugar.
- Raisins can also be added and roasted along with nuts.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Orange Paneer Kheer / Orange Paneer Payasam
- Heat ghee in a wok. Add in the chopped nuts. Roast them.
- Remove the nuts from the wok. Add in them milk along with ghee and bring it to boil. Add in the condensed milk and again bring it to boil.
- Add in scrambled paneer and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and add in the chopped nuts. Allow the kheer to cool down completely. Peel the orange and remove all the white portion from it.
- Add the orange into the kheer.
- Orange Paneer Payasam tastes best when served chill.