Paneer poppers are a yummy snack.
- 1 Cup Scrambled Paneer
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- Required Salt
- 1/4 Cup BreadCrumbs
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Grated
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Wheat Flour
- required Salt
Mix wheat flour, water and salt and make a thin paste. Heat oil in a frying pan for deep frying the poppers.
Scramble the paneer. Add in salt to taste. Add in oregano and coconut. Mix them.
Make small balls out of the paneer mixture. Dip them in the wheat paste. Toss them in the bread crumbs.
Deep fry them until golden brown. Remove them from oil and place them in an absorbent paper. So that it absorbs the excess oil.
Serve them hot with tomato Sauce.
- Generally all purpose flour is used for the binding flour. I have replaced it with wheat flour
- Instead of wheat flour Beaten egg can be used for dipping and then coating in bread crumbs
Step by Step Photos on how to make Paneer Poppers
- Add in water and salt into wheat flour and mix it into a thin paste. Heat oil in a frying pan and get ready for deep frying.
- Scramble paneer and take them in a bowl. Add in coconut gratings. Add in oregano.
- Add in salt to taste. Make small balls out of the paneer mixture. Dip them in the thin paste.
- Toss them in bread crumbs on all sides.
- Make small ball with all the remaining batter. Deep fry them in oil until golden brown. Remove them from oil and place them in absorbent paper.
- Yummy snack is now ready.