Green Gram Sprouts dosa is a healthy dosa. Sprouting green gram increases the protein content. This is an instant dosa. Can be a healthy breakfast or a filling snack. Addition of ginger and green chillis makes the dosa even more interesting.
Green Gram Sprouts Dosa
Green Gram Sprouts Dosa is a healthy and yummy breakfast/snack
Course: Main Course
- 1 Cup Green Gram Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Rice Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- 1 Green Chilli
- Required Salt
- Required Water
- 1 Onion
- If serving for kids butter can be used for added taste.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Green Gram Sprout Dosa
- Add in green gram sprouts, ginger and green chillis into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with required water.
- Add in rice flour and salt to taste.
- Grate onion and add them into the dosa mixture.
- Leave them for 10 minutes. Heat the dosa tawa or the iron griddle. Grease them.
- Spoon in the dosa. Spread a little. After a minute. Turn sides and cook them for another minute.
- Serve them with any spicy chutney.
Loading InLinkz ...