Almond Gum Basil seed Juice / Badam Pisin Sabja Juice is a filling coolant.
- 1 Tablespoon Badam Pisin / Almond Gum
- 2 Tablespoon Nannari sharbath
- 1 Cup Chilled Water
- 1 Teaspoon Sabja Seeds
Soak alomond gum in water overnight.
They expand 10 times in size and look like jelly. If any black or brown particles found then discard them.
Soak sabja seeds in water for 30 minutes.
Take a serving cup.
Add in 2 tablespoon of swollen badam pisin and 1 tablespoon of sabja seeds.
Add in 2 tablespoon nannari sharbath.
- Soak Almond Gum Badam pisin in water overnight. They expand upto 10 times their original size.
- Use 2 tablespoon of swollen badam pisin in the juice.
- Badam Pisin has a strong cooling effect. It might bring in cold in children.
- They are in white color. If any black or brown particles found then discard them.
- Soak sabja seeds in water for 30 minutes.
- I used store bought nannari. I has lemon added to it hence slightly sour in taste. Hence i have not added the lemon juice.
- Nannari can be replaced with any sharbath like rose, khus, pineapple, mango etc..
Step by Step Photos on how to make Murungaikai Puttu / Drumstick Pulp stir fry
- Soak Almond gum in water overnight. They expand in the morning. They have jelly like consistency.
- Soak sabja seeds in water for 30 minutes. Add in sabja seeds and almond gum into a cup.
- Add in nannari sharbath and water.
- Refreshing juice is now ready to serve.