Almond Gum Rose Milk
Recipe type: Beverages | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Milk – 1 Cup
Rose Extract – 2 tablespoon
Almond Gum – 2 Tablespoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Almond Gum Rose Milk
- Wash almond gum well. Soak Almond gum in enough water overnight. In the morning they are ready to consume.
- Take a serving cup. Add in ice cubes. Add in rose extract. Almond Gum chunks.
- Add in milk and stir them. Almond Gum Rose Milk is now ready to be served.
- Tastes best when served chill.
- I soaked 8 pieces of almond gum in 1.5 cups of water and i got 1.5 cups of almond gum chunks
Loved these cute little flowers was admiring them as they have bloomed first ever in my garden