Amritsari fish is favourite starter
- 12 Pieces Fish
- 2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Required Oil
- Required Salt
- 3 Tablespoon Gram Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Corn Flour
- 3 Tablespoon Thick Curd
- 1 Teaspoon Ajwain Seeds
Add in all the ingredients except oil and mix them gently. Leave them for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok. Add in the fish pieces one by one and deep fry them.
After they are fried golden brown. Remove them from oil and place them on an absorbant paper. So that it absorbs the excess oil
Serve them hot.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Amritsari Fish / Fish Bajji / Fish Pakoda
- Clean the fish. Remove the skin and bones if any.
- Add in salt to taste, Ajwain seeds.
- Add in chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Add in Gram Flour and Rice flour.
- Add in Corn flour and thick curd.
- Mix them gently and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan for deep frying.
- Do not crowd the fish pieces in oil as it might stick to each other.
- Deep fry until it browns. Remove them from oil and place them in an absorbant paper. So that the excess oil is removed.
- Serve them hot.