Apple Quinoa Kheer is a new variation in kheer using apple and Quinoa. While thinking how to use quinoa into diet this is one great idea that I came across. We enjoyed thoroughly. Do try this and enjoy with family and friends. Checkout Apple Kheer available in this space.
Apple Quinoa Kheer
Apple Quinoa Kheer is delicious kheer.
- 1 Medium Apple
- 1/4 Cup Quinoa
- 1.5 Cup Boiled Milk
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- Requied Water
- Required Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1/8 Cup Nuts
- I have added limited sugar as my apple was sweet enough.
- Some varieties of apple tend to cuddle the milk. This is completely ok.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Apple Quinoa Kheer
- Chop apple into small pieces. Wash Quinoa well. Soak in water for 10 minutes.
- Heat Required water and salt in a Sauce pan. Add in the quinoa and allow it to cook.
- Once Quinoa is cooked well switch off the flame and drain the excess water and set it aside.
- Heat Ghee in a Wok. Add in the chopped apple and cook them.
- Once the apple is sauted well. Add in the milk. Cook few mins.
- Add in the cooked quinoa and sugar to taste. Cook for few more minutes and switch off the flame.
- Add in nuts and dry fruits roasted in ghee for added taste. Delicious Apple Quinoa Kheer is now ready to serve.