Apple Walnut Overnight Oats is an easy and healthy breakfast option.
- 6 Tablespoon Rolled Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Flax Seeds
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Cup Apple Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
Add all the ingredients into a mason jar and mix them gently.
Leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
Enjoy healthy and nutritious breakfast right in the morning.
- Any choice of fruits can be substituted for apple.
- Any choice of nuts can be substituted instead of walnuts.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Apple Walnut Overnight Oats
- Take a mason Jar. Add in Oats, Flax seeds and cinnamon powder
- Add in Apple, Walnuts and honey.
- Add in milk. Gently mix them.
- Leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve them in the morning.