Black Grape Granita is a delicious Dessert.
- 250 Grams Black Grapes
- Water as Required
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
Add the black grapes water and sugar into a sauce pan and start heating.
Cook until the skin if the grapes starts cracking.
Switch off the flame and mash the grapes using a laddle.
Pass the juice through a colander to remove the extract. By this way the seeds from the grapes are removed.
Now pour the extracted juice into a container and leave it in the freezer for atleast 6 hours or until the juice thickens and forms an ice block.
After that take away the container from the freezer and scrape the ice block using a fork.
Scrape the entire Mixture.
Place the contianer again in the freezer for 1 hour.
After 1 hour take the container and scrape again.
Do this for 2 or 3 times. Preserve in the freezer until you serve the Granita.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Black Grape Granita:
- Add Grapes into a Sauce Pan. Add in required water. Add in sugar. Start cooking.
- Cook until the grapes starts cracking. In this stage switch off the flame.
- Mash the grapes well. Pass the extract through a colander.
- Separate the juice and the extract.
- Pour the juice into a container and leave it in the freezer for atleast 6 hours or until the mixture hardens into ice blocks.
- Remove from the freezer and scrape using a fork. Do this to the entire mixture. Place in the freezer again. Take out after antoher 1 hour and scrape again. Repeat the process 2 or 3 times. Keep the granita in the Freezer until served.
- Black Grape Granita serves as a Delicious Dessert.