Candied Walnuts are healthy munchies
- 2 Cups Walnuts
- 1 Cup Cane Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 Cup Water
Mix sugar and Cinnamon powder.
Start heating them.
When they start melting add in water and gently stir them.
Add in the walnuts and keep stirring until all the water disappears.
The walnuts are now coated evenly. Yummy snacks now ready to serve.
- Cane Sugar can be replaced with honey as well. In that case water is not required.
- Walnuts can be chopped and added that gives more taste. For the sake of clicking photos i have not chopped them.
- We can also avoid adding water. But it takes more time and patience for the sugar to melt on its own.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Candied Walnuts
- Add in cinnamon powder and cane sugar in a wok. Mix them and start heating them.
- When the sugar starts melting add in water. Stir them continuously until the mixture become a liquid without any lumps.
- Add in walnuts and keep stirring until the water disappears and the walnuts are coated evenly.
- Yummy and healthy snack are now ready to serve.
Checkout Video Recipe here