Carrot Coriander Juice is a healthy juice for weight watchers.
- 1 Cup Coriander Leaves Loosely packed
- 2 Medium Carrot
- 1/4 Teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Water
Add in all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
Pour them through a sieve and press them using a spoon.
Serve them immediately.
- Ginger can be added.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Carrot Coriander Juice
- Add chopped carrot and a bunch of coriander leaves into a blender. Add in lemon juice and himalayan pink salt. Add in water.
- Blend them into a smooth paste. Pour them through a sieve and press with a spoon.
- Coriander Carrot juice is now ready.