Chicken Hakka Noodles
Recipe type: Side Dish | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Taste: Salty and Spicy
To Marinate Chicken
Boneless Chicken – 200 grams
Tomato Sauce – 2 tablespoon
To Deep Fry Chicken
Oil – required for deep frying
Hakka Noodles – 300 grams
Cooking Oil- 2 tablespoon
Garlic – 5 big pods
Onion – 1 small
Red/Yellow/green Capsicum Sliced – 1/2 Cup
Tomato Sauce – 1 teaspoon
Chilli Sauce – 1 teaspoon
Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Soy Sauce – 3/4 teaspoon
Step by Step Photos on how to make Chicken Hakka Noodles:
- Chop Boneless Chicken into Bite sized pieces. Wash and clean them. Add the tomato sauce into the chicken and marinate for atleast 30 Minutes.
- Deep fry the chicken and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a Wok. Add in the chopped garlic and saute it. Add in Onion and saute it. Add in the Capsicum and saute them.
- Add in Tomato sauce, Chilli sauce, soy sauce and saute until they blend well with the veggies.
- Add in the chicken and saute for a minute. Add in the cooked noodles and give a quick stir. Switch off the flame.
- Yummy Chicken Hakka noodles is now ready to serve.
- While deep frying Chicken the sauce would burn Quickly, It is better to make tender pieces of chicken and it becomes easy to fry the chicken.
- If you wish to add more spices add more pepper powder.
- Finally garnish with Spring onion. I did not have spring onion hence i have skipped this step.