Coriander Chicken Curry | Kothamalli Chicken Curry
Recipe type: Side Dish | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Taste: Salty and Spicy
For Coriander Paste :
Tomato – 1 big chopped
Coriander Leaves – 1/3 Cup Chopped
For Masala Paste:
Chicken – 250 grams
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Shallots – 10 chopped
Water – 1 .5 Cup
Salt – to taste
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coriander Chicken Curry:
- Take Coriander leaves and tomatos and blend them into a smooth paste in a blender.
- Add all the contents listed under Masala Paste and blend them into a smooth paste. Add water only if your blender does not cooperate.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in Cumin seeds and allow them to splutter. Add in shallots and saute them until glossy.
- Add in the Masala Paste and saute them for 3 minutes. Add half cup water and cook them for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add in the Coriander paste and cook for another 3 minutes. Add in the chicken and give a quick stir.
- Add in a cup of water and salt to taste and cook until the chicken is cooked tender. Switch off the flame.
- Delicious Coriander Chicken Curry is now ready to serve.