Coriander Chutney for Rice are healthy side dish for rice or rotis that can be prepared in minutes.
- 1 Cup Coriander leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Urad Dal
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Roasted channa Dal
- 2 Pods Garlic
- 2 Dry Red Chill
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Tamarind
- Salt To Taste
Heat oil in a wok. Add in urad dal and roast it.
Add in coriander leaves and saute well.
Add in coconut and saute them.
Switch off the flame and cool down completely.
Add them in a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with only required water.
- I have used Gingelly oil.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coriander Chutney for Rice
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in Urad Dal and saute them. Add in garlic, tamarind, roasted channa dal and dry red chillis Saute for few minutes.
- Add Coriander leaves and saute them.
- Finally add in coconut and salt and saute for few minutes. switch off the flame. Cool them down to room temperature.
- Add them into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with only required water.
- Delicious and nutritious Coriander Chutney is now ready to serve.