Coriander Coconut Chutney is a heathy and instat chutney.
- 1/2 Cup Coconut
- Fistful Corinader Leaves
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Channa Dal
- Water as Required
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard
- 2 Spring Curry Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoob Urad Dal
Add in all the ingredients into a blender with minimum water and blend them into a smooth paste.
For tampering heat oil in a wok and add in all the ingredients for tampering.
Add them into the coconut chutney.
Healthy and tasty Chutney is now ready to serve.
- Coriander Leaves in this Chutney can be replaced by mint or Curry Leaves
- Dry red chillis can also be added while tampering.
- Adjust the green chillis as per your spice requirements.
- 2 small pods of garlic can also be added to this recipe.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Coriander Coconut Chutney
- Add in all the ingredients into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with minimum water.
- For Tampering add oil in a wok add in all the ingredients for tampering and wait until they splutter. Add them into the coconut chutney.
- Instant coconut chutney is now ready to serve.