Cucumber Pineapple Juice is a refreshing and hydrating juice
- 1 Cup Cucumber Chopped
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 1 inch Ginger Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
Peel and chop the cucumber without the seed portion.
Chop the pineapple.
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend them.
Drain them using a colander and separate the fruit water.
Serve the refreshing fruity veggie water with ice cubes.
- Since cucumber is full of water there is no need for adding extra water.
- if the pineapple is sweet enough then there is no need to add sugar.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Cucumber Pineapple Juice
- Peep and chop the cucumber. Remove the seeds.
- Chop them into smaller pieces and add them into a blender. Add in chopped pineapple.
- Add in lemon juice and sugar.
- Add in Mint Leaves and Ginger.
- Blend them into a smooth paste. Strain them in a colander to extract the water.
- Add in ice cubes and serve them.
- Hydrating and nutritious Juice is now ready to serve.