Egg Potato Stir Fry
|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 20min||| Total time:30 Min|
|Recipe type: Side Dish||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 3|
Potato – 3 Medium
Egg – 3
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Fennel Seeds – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon.
Curry Leaves – few
Salt to Taste
Step by Step Photos on how to make Egg Potato Stir Fry:
- Boil Egg and Potatoes separately. Peel them. Chop the potatoes.
- Cut each egg into 4 Parts. Cut them so that the Egg white and yellow are not separated. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add Fennel Seeds. Once they are roasted well and nice aroma comes Add the chopped Potatoes and saute for 5 min in low flame.
- Once the Potato is saute well, Add the garam masala and saute until the raw smell of garam masala leaves.
- Add the eggs carefully into the potato mixture. Mix it very slowly for the masala to mix well with eggs. Keep it closed for 2 mins in low flame. Switch off the flame.
- Add the eggs carefully into the potato mixture. Mix it very slowly for the masala to mix well with eggs. Keep it closed for 2 mins in low flame. Switch off the flame. Garnish with curry Leaves. Egg Potato Stir fry is now ready.
- After adding the eggs do not stir them as the egg yolks will break and mix with the masala and become a paste. Mix them slowly so that a little portion of egg yolks mix with the masala and the remaining stays along with egg white.
Egg Potato Stir Fry can be served with Variety rice/Pulao. It can be served with Steamed rice and Sambar, Rasam or any Veg gravies.