Garlic Mushroom Gravy is a simple and easy side dish for rotis.
- 200 Grams Button Mushrooms
- 5 Big Garlic Pods
- 4 Dry Red Chillis
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Onion Chopped
- water as required
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 3/4 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
- fistful Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Kasoori Methi Crushed
- Salt To Taste
Add Dry red chilli and garlic into a blender with minimum water and blend them into a smooth paste. Set them aside.
Heat oil in a frying pan. Add in cumin seeds and allow them to splutter.
Add in the garlic paste and keep sauting it.
Add in crushed Kasoori Methi. Saute for few minutes.
Add in chopped onion and saute for few minutes.
Add in chopped mushrooms and saute for few minutes.
Add in 1/3 cup water and close the pan and cook the mushrooms.
Add in salt to taste, turmeric powder and coriander powder and keep sauting, until the mushrooms cook well and the masalas blend well.
Simple and easy Garlic Mushroom Gravy is now ready to serve.
- If the mixture is very dry at any stage while cooking sprinkle few spoons of water and keep cooking.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Garlic Mushroom Gravy
- Heat oil in a pan and add in cumin seeds. Allow them to splutter.
- Add Garlic and red chillis into a blender and blend them into a smooth paste with minimum water.
- Add the garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
- Crush kasoori methi and add them in.
- When the mixture is sauted well add in onion and saute them.
- Add in mushroom and give a quick stir. Add in salt to taste. Add in 1/3 Cup water and close the pan. Cook until the mushrooms are cooked well.
- Add in turmeric powder and Coriander powder and cook until the mushroom blends well with the masala.
- Simple and easy Garlic Mushroom Gravy is now ready to serve.