Green Grape Granita a delicious fruity, frozen dessert
- 250 Grams Green Grapes
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar Optional
Blend the green Grapes in a blender.
Drain the juice through a colander
Add sugar only if needed.
Pout the juice in a container and leave it in the freezer for until 6 hours or until the mixture harderns.
Take the container out. Scrape the fruity ice block with a fork. Do this to the entire mixture. Place in the freezer again.
Take the container again and scrape it again. Do this Process for 3 or 4 times.
After 4 times keep in the freezer until it is about to be served.
- Addition of sugar is completely optional.
- Take granita out of freezer and serve immediately.
- Using a Fork for scrapping gives beautiful flakes than using a spoon.
- If the mixture isn’t stirred thoroughly you might end up with small blocks of ice. Hence stir up the entire mixture.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Green Grape Granita:
- Addd Green Grapes into a blender and blend them into a paste. Pass tis juice through a colander to remove the lumps.
- Pour the juice into a freezer container and leave them in the freezer for 6 hours or until the mixture harderns.
- After 6 hours take out the container and scrape teh hardened ice cube with a fork. Try to scrape the entire ice cube or there might be some ice blocks while consuming. Place the container again un the freezer for an hour. After an hour again take the container out and scrape out. Do this for 2 or 3 times until the mixture is flaky. Leave them in the freezer until they are ready to be served.
- A perfect snack to beat the heat in hot summer