Hot Milk Cake is one another simple and easy cake. This cake is simply delicious. This cake is so delicious that it can be eaten simply in one bite. It is extremely light and fluffy. It is moist and flavorful. It can be used as a birthday cake or as a any time snack. The best part i like about this cake is made it using Wheat flour.
Hot Milk Cake is a super delicious cake.
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Butter
- 2 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Milk Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Corn Flour
Take a heavy bottom pan or pressure cooker. Place a plate inside. close the container. Preheat in low flame for 10 minutes.
Add in milk into a saucepan. Add in butter and ghee. Stir until it melts. Bring the milk to boil. Switch off the flame and set it aside.
Take Wheat flour, Baking soda, Baking Powder, Milk powder and Corn Powder. Sift them in order to remove any lumps. Mix the powder using a whisk. Set it aside.
Add eggs into into a bowl. Beat the eggs until they are mixed.
Add in powdered sugar and beat them until the sugar dissolves completely.
Add in vanilla extract and beat until the egg gets creamy.
Add in the mixed flour spoon by spoon and mix gently.
Add in the milk little by little and mix gently.
The cake batter must not be too thick or thin. If needed add warm water and adjust the consistency.
Grease a cake tin. Add in the cake batter. Tap the cake tin so the batter settles down completely.
Place the cake tin into the preheated pan or cooker. Close the container.
Cook for 10 minutes in medium flame and in low flame for 40 minutes.
If a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean then the cake is done.
Take the cake out and leave in the kitchen counter and allow it to cool down.
Using a knife release the edges of a cake. Invert the cake tin. Slice the cake and enjoy.
- Sifting the mixture is to remove any lumps.
- Milk must be added little by little and mixed to avoid lump formation.
- This cake can also be baked in oven. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 deg C.
Step by step photos on how to make Hot Milk Cake:
- Heat a Heavy bottom pot or pressure cooker. Place a plate inside. Close using a lid. Preheat in low flame for 10 minutes.
2. Add milk into a sauce pan. Add in butter.
3. Add in ghee. Stir until the milk and ghee melts. Bring milk to boil. Switch off the flame and set the milk aside.
4. Take a sieve. Add in wheat flour, Milkpowder.
5. Add in Corn Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder. Sift the mixture.
6. Mix the flour. So the contents are mixed well. Set this aside. Add in 2 eggs into another bowl and whisk them using a blender.
7. Add in powdered sugar into egg and whisk until the sugar melts completely.
8. Add in Vanilla extract and blend until the eggs are nice and creamy. Now add the mixed flour spoon by spoon and mix gently.
9. Add the flour and milk little by little and mix gently. The cake batter must not be watery or too thick.
10. Grease the baking tin generously with butter. Add in the cake batter. Tap the cake batter gently so that the batter settles down without any gaps.
11. Place the cake tin inside preheated vessel. Cook in medium flame for 20 minutes and then in low flame for 30 minutes. Insert a skewer and check if the cake is done. If not cook for 10 minutes. When the cake is done take it out and allow in kitchen counter to cool down.
12. Using a knife release the edges. Bring the cake outside the cake tin. Slice them and enjoy.
yummy cake is now ready to serve.
Fluffy and delicious cake is now ready to serve.