Simple and Refreshing tea
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Sugar As per taste
- 1 Teaspoon Tea Leaves
Heat water in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil.
Simmer the flame. Add in the tea leaves. Leave them so that the tea leaves infuses with the water and turns dark.
Parallely boil the milk.
Now switch off the flame and drain the tea decoction. Add in the milk
Add in sugar as per taste.
Mix them gently and serve them.
- I have prepared lighter version of tea here.
- To make strong tea add in 1.5 teaspoon of tea dust.
- Sugar can be added as per taste. 1.5 teaspoon is recommended for a cup of mild tea.
- Sugar can be substituted with jaggery powder.
Step by Step Photos on How to prepare Tea
- Heat water in a sauce pan. Bring it to boil. Add in tea leaves and allow them to infuse. Simmer the flame and leave it for 2 mintutes and switch off the flame.
- Drain the tea decoction through a sieve.
- Heat milk in a sauce pan and bring it to boil. Switch off the flame.
- Add the boiled milk into the tea decoction.
- Add in sugar and gently mix them.
- Serve hot and Refreshing tea immediately