Hyderabadi Keema / Hyderabadi Mince Meat Masala
Recipe type: Side Dish | Cuisine: Indian | Yield / Serves: 2
Mutton Kheema / Mutton Mince Meat – 250 grams
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
Curd / Yogurt – 3 tablespoon
Salt – to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
Jeera/Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Tomato – finely chopped
Green Chillis – 2
Coriander Leaves for Garnishing
Boiled egg – 1
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Ghee – 1 tablespoon
Bay leaves – 1
cloves – 2
Cinnamon – 1 inch
Cardamom – 2
Star Anise – 1
Step by Step Photos on how to make How to make Hyderabadi Keema – Mutton mince cooked with Spices – Hyderabadi style
- Add the contents listed under To Marinate and let it marinate for atleast 30 minutes.
- Add in the contents listed in a Wok. Cook until nice aroma comes out. Add onion and saute well. Add tomatoes and salt to taste.
- Cook until the tomatoes get mushy. Add in ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell leaves. Add in green chillies.
- Add in the marinated mince meat. Keep Cooking until the meat cooks soft. Add in the Masalas.
- Cook until the masalas blend well. Garnish with coriander leaves. Delicious Hyderabadi kheema is now ready to serve. Garnish with boiled egg slice and serve them.
- A hearty meal is now ready to be served.
- My recipe is really spice adjust the chilli powder as per your requirement.
- Actual Hyderabadi Kheema texture is a bit watery. My Kheema is not minced very small hence it looks dry.