Jackfruit Milkshake is a rich creamy and frothy drink.
- 1 Cup Boiled Milk
- 3 Jackfruit Airles
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar/Jaggery Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Almonds
- A Pinch Cardamom Powder(optional)
Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend them.
Serve the jackfruit milkshake chilled.
- Make sure to chill the ingredients. So that the drink tastes best when served chill.
- Cardamom powder adds good flavour to the drink since my little girl does not like it i have omitted it.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Jackfruit Milkshake
- Add in boiled and cooled milk into a blender. Add in chopped Jackfruit and almonds. Add in sugar to taste. Blend them.
- Serve the Jackfruit Milkshake Immediately.
- Tastes best when served chill.