|Recipe type: Popsicle||| Cuisine: International||| Yields / Serves: 4 popsicles|
|Taste: Sweet||| Prep Time: 10 Min||| Freezing Time | 6 Hrs|
Milk – 1 Cup
Jack Fruit arils – 15 small
Sugar – as per taste
Vanilla Extract – 5 drops
Step by Step Photos on how to make JackFruit Popsicle:
- Remove the seeds from jackfruit arils and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Add 1 cup of milk into a blender. Add half of the chopped jack fruit and vanilla extract and blend them well.
- Add sugar and blend them again. Add the chopped jackfruit arils and mix them well.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the jackfruit/Milk mixture. Close them with aluminium foil.
- Insert popsicle sticks and leave it in the refrigerator for 6 hours or until it freezes. After its frozen remove them from the refrigerator. Dip the bottom of the popsicle moulds in water so that its easy to remove the popsicle from the molds. Fantastic Pops ready to serve.
- Add sugar only if required.
- Substitute honey for sugar to make it even more healthy.
- If you don’t have popsicle molds don’t worry use paper cups and insert a stick into it. Freeze them and popsicles are ready.
Popsicles are a delightful snack enjoyed any time of the day.