Mango Mastani is a Popular dessert in pune. This is a thick milkshake with icecream, glazed cherries, Mango chunks and nuts topping. They are very easy to make but tastes simply delicious. Mastanis are made in different flavours like Chocolate, Kesar, Pista, Rose and pineapple. Mango Mastani is one my favourite dessert. Checkout other Mango Recipes available in this space.
Mango Mastani is a delightful dessert.
- 1/2 Cup Full Fat Milk Boiled and Cooled
- 3/4 Cup Mango Chopped
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Tablespoon Mixed Nuts ( Pistachios, Cashews and almonds)
- 1/4 Cup Mangoes Chopped for garnishing
- Tutti frutti can aslo be used for this recipe.
- Mango can be replaced with any fruit.
- Vanilla ice cream can be replaced with mango ice cream too.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mango Mastani
- Blend mango and milk in a blender and blend them into a smooth paste.
- Now assemble them into serving glass. Add in the blended smoothie. Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it. Garnish with nuts glazed cherries and mango chunks.
- Delicious Dessert is now ready to serve.
- A perfect Refreshment for the upcoming summer.