Mix Veg Soup is a nutritious and Filling Soup
- 800 Ml Water
- 1/4 Cup Carrot Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cauliflower Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Corn
- 1/4 Cup French Beans
- 2 Tablespoon Mint Leaves Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Crushed
- 1 Bay Leaf
Soak Mint Leaves in water for 5 minutes to remove impurities from the leaves. Wash them well and chop them.
Leave the cauliflower in warm water and salt for few minutes. Remove them and chop them into small pieces.
Heat the water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
Add in all the veggies and cook them until soft.
Add in cumin seeds, salt to taste, Bay Leaves and crushed black pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes. Using a hand blender or masher mash the veggies.
Heat them again for 2 minutes.
Delicious and Filling Soup is now ready to serve.
- Coriander Leaves can also be added to this recipe.
- Himalayan pink salt is considered to help in weight loss so i added this salt to the recipe. It cab be replace with regular salt as well.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mix Veg Soup:
- Wash and clean all the vegetable. Leave the mint leaves soaked in water for 5 minutes and then clean it. Chop all the veggies
- Leave cauliflower in warm water and salt for 5 minutes to remove any insects in it. Remove it and chop it.
- Heat water in a saucepan. Bring it to boil. Add the vegetables one by one.
- Keep cooking them
- Add in Cumin Seeds, Crushed Pepper, Salt to taste and Bay leaves. Cook until all the vegetables are cooked soft.
- When the veggies are cooked soft, Mash them with a ladle. I used my hand blender to blend them. Mash them roughly. Heat them again for 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Delicious Vegetable soup is now ready to serve.