Yummy appetizer and full or nutrients.
- 1.5 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1.5 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Spring Curry Leaves
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard
- Required Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 200 Grams Mutton Liver
- Required Salt
- Required Water
Wash the Mutton Liver Well. Add Mutton Liver, salt, turmeric powder in a pressure cooker with required water and cook for 3 whistles in medium flame. Allow the cooker to release the pressure on its own.
Heat Coconut oil in a Wok, Add Mustard and allow to splutter.
Add Chopped onion and fry till glossy texture.
Add Curry Leaves and saute them.
Now add the cooked Liver pieces, Pepper powder, salt and roast until the mixture blends well.
Serve them hot.
- Do not cook liver for more time or it might become hard.
- I have added limited pepper powder your can increase/decrease the spice level as per your taste requirements.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Mutton Liver Pepper Fry / Eeral Varuval
- Add in Mutton Liver, Salt Turmeric Powder and required water in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles in medium flame. Allow the pressure cooker to release pressure on its own. Open the pressure cooker. Drain the excess water from the mutton liver. This water is nutrititious it can be used to prepare mutton soup or can be used in mutton liver gravy.
- Slice onion. Heat oil in a wok. Add in Cumin and mustard and allow them to splutter. Add in onion and saute until glossy.
- Add in curry leaves and saute them. Add in Liver and saute them for few minutes.
- Add in pepper powder and saute until the pepper blends well. Switch off the flame.
- Serve them hot as an appetizer.