Orange Pomegranate Juice is healthy thirst quencher.
- 1 Medium Pomegranate
- 2 Oranges
- Sugar to taste
Remove the seeds for the pomegranate and blend them. Strain the juice using a colander.
Juice the orange in an orange juicer.
Mix both the juices together. Serve them.
- If the fruits are sweet enough no sweetner is required.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Orange Pomegranate Juice
- Remove the juicy portion of the pomegranate. Blend them and strain in a colander.
- Juice the orange in a juicer.
- Mix the orange juice and pomegranate juice.
- Orange Pomegranate Juice is now ready to serve.