- 4 Tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tablespoon Milk
- 3 Oreos
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
Add in all the ingredients into a mug and stir them smooth without any lumps.
Topup with some oreo chunks.
Preheat the Oven to 180 deg C for 10 minutes.
Place the Mug in and Bake at 180 deg C for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Baking time Differs from oven to oven. Please refer to your user manual carefully before baking.
- The Amount of milk required might slightlyt differ. So add milk little by little.
- If microwaving it might take simply 5 minutes to bake this mug cake.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Oreo Mug Cake
- Take a Mug. Add in Cane Sugar, Vanilla Extract.
- Add in Milk, Butter and Whole Wheat Flour.
- Add in crushed oreo sandwich cookies. Add in Baking Powder.
- Mix them gently and evenly.
- Top up with some crushed oreo cookies.
- Preheat the microwave at 180 deg C for 10 minutes. Place the mug inside and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Now take the mug our Delicious surprise is now ready. Cool Down completely before serving.