Pazham Sharbath / Banana Sharbath is a delightful summer drink.
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana
- 2 Tablespoon Nannari Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
Peel and mash the bananas.
Add them into a serving glass. Add in half of the Nannari sharbath and water. Gently mix them.
Drizzle some nannari sharbath on top and a serve them
- I have used store bought nannari syrup. It has lemon added in it and was light sour in taste. Hence i have not added lemon juice seperately.
- Banana Sharbath tastes best when served chill.
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pazham Sharbath / Banana Sharbath
- Peel the bananas. Mash them using a fork.
- Add Mashed bananas into a serving cup. Add in nannari sharbath and water. Gently stir them. Add some nannari sharbath on top.
- Delicious drink is now ready to consume.