|Prep time: 10 Min||| Cook time: 10min||| Total time:20 Min|
|Recipe type: Appetizer||| Cuisine: Indian||| Yield / Serves: 2|
Mushroom – 200 grams
Onion – 1
Green Capsicum – 1 medium
Garlic – 6 pods
Pepper Powder – 1 teaspoon
Salt to Taste
Step by Step Photos on how to make Pepper Mushroom :
- Chop onion and garlic. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add Onion and garlic and saute until glossy. Chop Green capsicum lengthwise into thin streaks. Add into sauted onion and saute for 2 minutes in low flame.
- Add in chopped mushroom and saute for 2 minutes. The mushrooms would release some water. Saute until the water disappears. Add in salt to taste and pepper powder. Saute in low flame for another 3 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Yummy Pepper Mushroom ready in minutes.
- I used button mushrooms for this recipe.
- Increase /Decrease the pepper as per your spice requirements
- While cleaning the mushrooms if the black portion of mushrooms are visible then it must be cleaned. If it is not visible then it need not be removed. In my mushrooms the black portion was not visible so i have left it. Its visible only after chopping it.
- Lemon is another ingredient that can be added.
Pepper mushroom is an awesome appetizer. It can be served as a side dish for Chapathi. It can also be used to make sandwich and rolls. It is simply addictive so, This can also be enjoyed as a Anytime snack.